Leveraging to our wide distribution network, we are able to offer our clients a dimensionally accurate range of Aluminum Alloy 5052 H32.
Having excellent finishing properties, our offered 5052 is referred as anodize quality aluminum. Good resistance to corrosion, especially in salt-water/marine atmospheres, these alloys offered by us are highly applauded in the market.Other details:
- Anodized coatings are bright and clear
- The major alloying element in 5052 is magnesium in sufficient quantities
- Cause substantial lowering of the melting point
- Do not produce brittleness
- 5052 is far stronger than the 1100 or 3000 series aluminiums
- Forms with reasonable bend radii
- WelMin 90 degree cold bend radius (for .064" thick): 1T The above values are average and may be considered as representative of 5052-H32 applications.